Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is 14 days from the day
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and that they are delivered in a uniform manner;
- where you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods under a single order and they are delivered separately;
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the last part or piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several parts or pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Anja Kestel, Auf der Au 21, 56 269 Dierdorf, Telefonnr. Tel. : 02 689 6 989 860, Fax No. : 02 689 3474, e-mail: info@allermarkt. com) by means of a clear statement (e. g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification on the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs arising from your choice of a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within 14 days from the date on which we receive notice of your withdrawal from this contract. is. For this reimbursement, we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the 14-day deadline.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Grounds for exclusion or extinguishment
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and whose manufacture depends on an individual choice or destination by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the consumer’s personal needs,
- for the supply of goods which are liable to spoil quickly or whose expiration date would pass quickly;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which may not be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control,
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or illustrated books, except subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the supply of goods which, by reason of their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back. )
- Anja Kestel, Auf der Au 21, 56 269 Dierdorf, Telefax: 02 689 3474, E-mail: info@allermarkt. com:
- hereby revoke (s) I / we (*) the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only in case of paper notification)
(*) Delete as appropriate.